Everyone must stay at home as much as possible
- Advice for everyone - Coronavirus (COVID-19) (NHS website)
Free activities online: things to do during lock-down
Taking a break or a holiday is an important way of giving ourselves time to unwind, relax and re-charge the batteries. The diagnosis of a neurological condition may raise questions and issues which you've not had to consider before. We have put together some information and resources to help answer those questions and help you plan your holiday. You can also download the whole Holiday Information Pack as one document (PDF updated March 2019).
Links to websites about:
- Travel insurance
- Online information resources
- U.K. and International breaks
- Activity holidays in the U.K.
- Charity-run holidays
- UK commercial holiday companies
- Specialised holidays
- Funding for holidays
- Tourism For All: The U.K.'s central source of travel and holiday information and support for disabled and older people, their families, friends and carers.
Read some more:
- Have a look at our Holiday Information booklist.
This information was updated in March 2019.